Plasmatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Latest topics
» Weather Wars!!!
My Flying Team. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 am by GeorgeSeven

» 50 Day Pokemon Challenge
My Flying Team. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 pm by Red The BloodEdge

» Count to 1000
My Flying Team. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:18 pm by Buho

» Live PO with 97 #1 by Loco
My Flying Team. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 pm by Guest

» Pokemon BW OU wifi battle #3 vs. Montel/ My introduction
My Flying Team. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm by Guest

» Yes No game
My Flying Team. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 am by Red The BloodEdge

» Have you ever
My Flying Team. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 am by Red The BloodEdge

» GARY M*therF*ck*ng Oak
My Flying Team. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 am by Xenhan

» Members Vs Staff
My Flying Team. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:56 am by Red The BloodEdge

Affiliates
free forum

My Flying Team.

Go down

My Flying Team. Empty My Flying Team.

Post  GeorgeSeven Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:23 am

Sevens Flying Gym Team
(Don't judge me. It was like 12 when I wrote this and I'm tired -_-)
Pokemon's Name: Gliscor My Flying Team. 472s
Species: Ground/Flying
Nature: Impish
Ability: Poison Heal
Item: Toxic Orb
Moveset: Protect, Ice Fang, Earthquake, Swords Dance
Stats: HP- 330, Attack- 251, Defense- 383, Special Attack- 111, Special Defense- 186 Speed- 226

Not much to say about this pokemon. You can't not have him on a flying team. Period. His defense his good for switching in, his ability pretty much acts as a double leftover recovery, and he looks badass. Need more be said?

Pokemon's Name: Togekiss My Flying Team. 468
Species: Normal/Flying
Nature: Calm
Ability: Serene Grace
Item: Leftovers
Moveset: Thunder Wave, Fire Blast, Air Slash, Morning Sun.
Stats: HP- 361, Attack- 99, Defense- 217, Special Attack- 290, Special Defense- 361 Speed- 196

I pretty much had to patch up my defenses, so she comes in hand. With Gliscor as a defensive switch in, Togekiss is my special defense switch in. And believe me, she can switch in. Her defense is very decent, and her Special attack is enough to do some damage. You're probably confused on why she has Fire Blast and Morning Sun... It used to be on my sun team, and Fire Blast has a pretty nice base power stat of 120. But aside from that, Thunder Wave mixed with a STAB Air slash mixed with serene grace means your chances of moving are pretty much next to nothing. I honestly don't understand why Togekiss isn't OU. This Togekiss is a little jackass... But you already know that.

Pokemon's Name: Salamence My Flying Team. 373
Species: Dragon/Flying
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Moxie
Item: Choice Scarf
Moveset: Outrage, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Fire Blast
Stats: HP- 332, Attack- 405, Defense- 196, Special Attack- 227, Special Defense- 196 Speed- 299

Defense, defense, defense. I needed an attacker. Salamence definitely does the job. This guy is a monster, and I can not count how many times a Salamence has swept my entire team with ease. This salamence is pretty much meant to switch in and start some major havoc. The only thing he lacks is speed, which is made up with the Choice Scarf. Outrage equipped with a 120 base attack and STAB, will do enough damage to any pokemon. Combine that with a 405 attack stat, and sprinkle it with Moxie... Just make sure it doesn't knock out even ONE of your pokemon.

Pokemon's Name: Skarmory My Flying Team. 227
Species: Steel/Flying
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
Item: Sitrus Berry
Moveset: Roost, Spikes, Whirlwind, Toxic
Stats: HP- 333, Attack- 196, Defense- 411, Special Attack- 87, Special Defense- 176 Speed- 182

Yeah... I'm getting lazy. *yawns* His Moveset pretty much explains it all. 411 defense, Whirlwind and Roost is trouble enough.

Pokemon's Name: Gyarados My Flying Team. 130
Species: Water/Flying
Ability: Moxie
Item: Focus Sash
Moveset: Waterfall, Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Bounce
Stats: HP- 331, Attack 383- 196, Defense- 195, Special Attack- 116, Special Defense- 236 Speed- 261

There is so much more to Gyarados' awesome exterior. He pretty much acts as my back up Salamence. After a Dragon Dance, he pretty much outspeeds everything he needs to. Just in case gyarados runs into an electric move (4x effective since he is water and flying. Yikes!) Focus sash will keep him in bounds. He is a boss. That pretty much sums it up.

Pokemon's Name: Archeops
My Flying Team. 567s
Species: Rock/Flying
Ability: Defeatist
Item: Flying Gem
Moveset: Acrobatics, U-turn, Earthquake, Stone Edge
Stats: HP- 292, Attack 416, Defense- 166, Special Attack- 234, Special Defense- 166 Speed- 319

Archeops, Archeops, Archeops.. Blessed with a base 110 Speed and 140 Attack many people wonder why this Pokemon isn't overused. It should be. It has an extemely high attack and speed which exceeds that of even Salamence... The problem lies with it's ability. Defeatist. Arguably the worst ability in the game. It's a fair ability though. Without it, I can't see why Archeops wouldn't be OU, and wouldn't be in consideration for even being Uber... Archeops has this thing called a flying gem. Combine that with the stab acrobatics, and That's a 247.5 base power stat coming off of a 416 attack stat. That means pretty much everything that isn't defensive dies. But with its terrible defenses, it's not hard to kick in the defeatist ability. Where Archeops 208 attack stat is pretty much useless.

At least he looks cool...
GeorgeSeven
GeorgeSeven
2nd Officer

Back to top Go down