Plasmatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Latest topics
» Weather Wars!!!
Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 am by GeorgeSeven

» 50 Day Pokemon Challenge
Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 pm by Red The BloodEdge

» Count to 1000
Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:18 pm by Buho

» Live PO with 97 #1 by Loco
Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 pm by Guest

» Pokemon BW OU wifi battle #3 vs. Montel/ My introduction
Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm by Guest

» Yes No game
Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 am by Red The BloodEdge

» Have you ever
Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 am by Red The BloodEdge

» GARY M*therF*ck*ng Oak
Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 am by Xenhan

» Members Vs Staff
Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:56 am by Red The BloodEdge

Affiliates
free forum

Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld

Go down

Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld Empty Site War Tournament Plasmatic VS InnerWorld

Post  Ghetsis Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:30 am

As many of you may have noticed we have now got a Site Chat that lets our members chat with Inner World members without having to actually go to their site. Well we are now having a tourney to verse them. Ten members from each site will represent their site and verse each other. I wish luck to all of you and have fun! ^_^

Rules
- No hacked pokemon. This means no pokemon with maxed evs in all stats, no pokemon with moves they can not normally learn, and no pokemon with abilities they cant normally have.

-No Ubers. No pokemon listed in the Uber list below.
Uber list:

-Illegal moves and abilities. These are all the moves and abilities not allowed in the tournament. No pokemon may have any of the following abilities as their ability: Air Lock, Cloud Nine, Drizzle, Drought, Sand Stream, and Snow Warning. None of the following moves are allowed in your pokemon's moveset: Baton Pass, Destiny Bond, Perish Song, and Shell Smash.

The winning site will be decided by a point system. Best 2 out of 3 matches. But since its by a point system don't give up even if you lose a match, because each poke you faint of the opponents is a point for your team. So even if you lost if you fainted 4 of your opponents pokes thats 4 points for your team and 6 for theirs meaning you won't be far behind. So do your best!

The participating teams of each site will be selected by the staff. If you are in it your name will be posted below and you are expected to have a team ready by next Friday 9/14/2012 by Midnight. I will update these rules as needed for the participants you will also be pmed. Good luck to all and have fun. ^_^

Participants-Team Plasma

1-WeDontCare
2-G-Funk
3-beasthaxorus
4-Buho
5-iTeNnYsOn
6-Red The BloodEdge
7-Jirachiii
8-EonBlitz47
9-Archerskye
10-b-man101

Alternates

A1-Xenhan
A2-EmeraldMaster
A3-Ghetsis

Please be ready for the tourney by 9/14/2012 once your teams are verified the dash will be removed from your name.

Last edited by Ghetsis on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:56 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated with participants.)
Ghetsis
Ghetsis
Tsunanba's Knight, Seven Sage & Admin

https://plasmaticvillains.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down