Plasmatic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:20 am
Latest topics
» Weather Wars!!!
Water Type Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 1:07 am by GeorgeSeven

» 50 Day Pokemon Challenge
Water Type Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:46 pm by Red The BloodEdge

» Count to 1000
Water Type Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:18 pm by Buho

» Live PO with 97 #1 by Loco
Water Type Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:36 pm by Guest

» Pokemon BW OU wifi battle #3 vs. Montel/ My introduction
Water Type Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:04 pm by Guest

» Yes No game
Water Type Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 am by Red The BloodEdge

» Have you ever
Water Type Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:49 am by Red The BloodEdge

» GARY M*therF*ck*ng Oak
Water Type Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:19 am by Xenhan

» Members Vs Staff
Water Type Gym Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:56 am by Red The BloodEdge

Affiliates
free forum

Water Type Gym Rules

Go down

Water Type Gym Rules Empty Water Type Gym Rules

Post  Archerskye Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:20 pm

What's up guy's? My name is Archerskye, Archer or Dave, what ever you prefer. Here are all the rules for my gym

I'm open to all challenger's, so you wont need any previous battles, ranking's or gym badges to go up against me.

Standard Smogon rules apply and they are
-Moody Clause
-Evasion Clause
-Sleep Clause
-Species Clause
-OHKO move Clause
-No Ubers

For full details, check out Smogon's website. Make sure you know these rules before coming to battle

Other rules
-Weather
>I'll be using a permanent weather starter, so feel free to bring any weather you want. You cannot bring a Pokemon with Swift Swim on your team as I'll be using permanent rain. Drought and Chlorophyll is also a banned combination.
-Type
>You are only allowed to have 2 Pokemon of the same type in your team.
-Items
Bright Power and Scope Lens are banned. You are only allowed 2 of the same item on your team
-Rage Quitting
>if you rage quit from the battle, you will not be allowed to challenge me again. I know the connection cuts out sometimes, happens to us all. If you don't want to carry the battle on, quit the match properly.
-Hacks
Don't use any Pokemon on your team with illegal abilities or move sets, things like No Guard Spiritomb, Volt Absorb Gyarados or a Chrizard that knows Hydro Pump. Anything like this will be reported to Ghetsis
-Rematch
If you loose to my gym team 3 times you will have to win another badge from another gym to challenge me again. This is just to make sure the battles stay fresh and to give my opponents more thinking time between challenges

And that about raps it up for my rules. Most importantly, just enjoy the match

GL and HF

Archerskye
2nd Commander

Back to top Go down